Is your scheme prepared for whatever life throws at it?
Workplace Pensions Live is back and we’re pulling out all the stops to give you the latest insights into surviving and adapting to the changing pensions landscape.
Share best practice, explore the challenges. Plan for the future of pensions.
Bringing together pension managers and trustees from schemes of all shapes and sizes, our programme is brimming with expert advice on all of the hottest workplace pension issues.
- Get briefed on the economic, political and regulatory outlook for pensions
- Learn from the best with practical case studies on communication and engagement
- Explore how to build a scheme that delivers great value – despite the current challenges
- Plus, tailor your agenda with a choice of streams delving into fiduciary management and de-risking, investment strategy, governance and multi-asset investments
Join us for free* in May to make sure your scheme is fit for purpose – and fit for the future.
* Workplace Pensions Live is free to attend for pension scheme trustees, governance panel members, pension scheme staff, investment consultants, HR, reward and finance managers/directors. Free places will be allocated at the discretion of the organiser, who retains the right to decline applications.
When & Where
Wednesday 10 May | 09:00 – 17:35
Thursday 11 May | 09:00 – 15:40
Venue | Edgbaston Stadium, Edgbaston Rd, Birmingham, West Midlands B5 7QU